- Columbia Forest Products ties up with Mod Mom FurniturePosted 10 months ago
- Sustainable Shipping Container Homes from ShelterKraft WerksPosted 10 months ago
- BT Office Launches New Icarus RangePosted 10 months ago
- Nature evoked in home décor by designersPosted 10 months ago
- Haefner’s garden included for Clarkston Garden WalkPosted 10 months ago
- Hampton Enterprise Expands Home Improvement Services Through Online PromotionPosted 10 months ago
- Home Design HD Announces Summer Outdoor SalePosted 10 months ago
- SOM Develops Structural System from Mass Timber for Building SkyscrapersPosted 10 months ago
- Ikea Introduces New Dollhouse FurniturePosted 10 months ago
- New Range of Outdoor Patio Furniture Announced by Abbyson LivingPosted 11 months ago
New Range of Outdoor Patio Furniture Announced by Abbyson Living
A whole new range of outdoor patio is reported to be previewed by Abbyson Living at the Las Vegas summer Market on and from July 29 to August 1, 2013.
The range will begin with the rattan and wicker furniture that are weather resistant. Grand Island Collection is the first phase by Abbyson Living and it provides a modern profile.
There are chairs, chaise lounges, dining sets and outdoor living sets included in the new line available in a medium to low price range. There are more than fifty SKUs and will soon reach warehouses in the month of June. The new collection shall be available at the drop ship program of Abbyson from the East as well as West coasts.
Abbyson exclusively designs the collection which is imported from Indonesia and Malaysia. Sales Vice President, Rodd Rafieha, maintains that the collection “meets” the industry demands, while seeking to remain an “ideal brand” for their consumers.
With this new range of furniture Abbyson Living puts forward one step in its mission for occupying the leading position across all categories of furniture. The outdoor collection would come with 350 new pieces and looks forward to expanding their collection in March.